UDL Guidelines - Educator Worksheet - Principle II
As mentioned earlier, to get a full copy of the UDL Guidelines - Educator Worksheet, click on the UDL Checklist button in the banner on the top right of this page. Below you will see a copy of the Principle II - Multiple Means of Action and Expression section of the worksheet. As you can see, the principle has 3 guidelines:
- provide options for physical action
- provide options for expression and communication
- provide options for executive functions
Think about a lesson that you consider effective for all learners. What does the lesson require of the learner?
- What actions are required? (What steps do students have to take?)
- What problems do students have to solve?
- What strategies should they use to help them achieve the goal?